Hey friend! Believe it or not, I love you. Seriously. (Ok, not in a creepy way!)
Not everybody who lands in my blog visits this page. And I am happy you did.
You are probably here because of the following reasons:
- You are unsatisfied with yourself and want to change.
- You are okay with life but want to be more ________ (Fill in the blank: Productive, Happy, Successful, Better person… you name it.)
- You are just a casual by-passer who found my blog, perhaps mildly curious about this site.
Whatever the reason, I am happy you are here!
Let me give you a brief introduction about myself and blog.
I love creating habits.
And not just any random habits but habits which promote health, success, wellness and happiness. And I constantly try to get rid of all those habits which obstruct growth, productivity and long-term happiness (even if it gives temporary joy. Eg: Eating junk.)
And this blog encourages you to do the same.
The 30 Day Challenge concept
Believe me, its hard to build new habits. Even more harder is to get rid of the ones you already have. And that’s where the 30 Day Challenges come in.
Its a perfect way to kick start a new habit with actionable steps and goals. Check out some of them here and you’ll know.
I fell in love with this idea when I meditated straight for 30 Days as a teenager. And trust me, it was one of the best months ever!
I am not the only one who thinks 30 day challenges are cool. Matt Cutts, the Head of Google Web-spam too does. Check here.
What this blog is NOT
Let me be clear:
- This blog is not a substitute for any kind of medical or legal advice.
- All the opinions are my (or my readers) personal opinions. When they are backed by science, I put a link them.
- I am no expert. I believe in lifelong learning.
- 30 Day Challenges are not magic pills which delivers miraculous results. It takes hard work and commitment to start a new habit. Deal with it.
Are you ready to change yourself into a better person than you were yesterday? Tell me what do you want to change in yourself. I would love to hear from you.